Doa pagi.
Dear God, save us from the idiocy that have been plaguing my beautiful country for quite some time now. I pray from the deepest end of my heart hoping that one day the truth will be revealed. I long for a wise leader to inspire us to greatness.Not a person who sugarcoat stuff for the benefit of few, nor the pious one who ride on religion to benefit one self. The list goes on and on, but I am sure YOU understand.
if I have a way to influence this change myself, do show me the way; as I am already on the brink of ignoring the news, any news with respect to politics to be exact as I am weak and on borrowed time. Let whatever time left in me in this beautiful world to be spend on a more productive side.
Last but not least, may the corrupt politicians burnt in hell.
AMIN.
if I have a way to influence this change myself, do show me the way; as I am already on the brink of ignoring the news, any news with respect to politics to be exact as I am weak and on borrowed time. Let whatever time left in me in this beautiful world to be spend on a more productive side.
Last but not least, may the corrupt politicians burnt in hell.
AMIN.
Comments
Post a Comment